I. NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE BODY
Responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is:
Pater-Hartmann Straße 23
Phone: 08342-70 595 -0
The responsible body is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses or similar).
II. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
A legally required data protection officer for our companies is not mandatory.
III. GENERAL NOTES AND POBLIGATION INFORMATION
We are pleased that you are visiting our websites www.roessle.ag; www.der-saubere-teich.de; www.nature-stone.de; www.feuerwehr-sauger.de; www.industrie-sauger.de and thank you for your interest in our company. Dealing with our customers and interested parties is a matter of trust. We attach great importance to the trust you place in us and thus to the importance and obligation to handle your data with care and to protect it from misuse.
To ensure that you feel safe and comfortable when visiting our website, we take the protection of your personal data and its confidential treatment very seriously. Therefore, we act in accordance with the applicable legal provisions on the protection of personal data and data security.
IV. INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
V. YOUR RIGHTS (DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS)
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right in according with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. To revoke your consent, once given, at any time against us. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future. The lawfulness of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by your revocation;
- Right to request information in according with Art. 15 DSGVO about your personal data processed by us. In doing so, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been and will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- Right to rectification according to Art. 16 DSGVO. Accordingly, you can immediately request the correction of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
- Right to erasure according to Art. 17 DSGVO. Pursuant to Art. 17 of the GDPR, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO. According to this, you can demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- Right to object to processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 DSGVO. You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
(2) In accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, you also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The competent supervisory authority is the State Data Protection Commissioner of the federal state in which our company is based. An overview of the state data protection commissioners and their contact details can be found at https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Service/Anschriften/anschriften_table.html.
(3) The assertion of all the rights mentioned in V. point (1) and (2) is in principle free of charge for you.
However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or - especially in the case of frequent repetition - excessive requests, we may, in accordance with Article 12 (5) of the GDPR, either demand a reasonable fee, which takes into account the administrative costs of informing or notifying you or implementing the requested measure, or refuse to act on the request.
VI. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE AND THE NATURE AND PURPOSE OF ITS USE
(1) In principle, you can visit our website without telling us who you are. Our web servers automatically store information of a general nature. When you visit our website, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of the request
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which the request came ( referrer URL),
- Browser used,
- Operating system, if applicable, name of your access provider,
- language and version of the browser software.
The above data is processed by us for the following purposes
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO). Our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
(2) Our website or web pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. You will find more detailed explanations on this under point VII. of this data protection declaration.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
Of course, you can also view our website without cookies. Internet browsers are regularly set to accept cookies. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
VIII. STORAGE PERIOD AND DATA DELETION
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. In particular, your personal data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed. Hereafter, the data shall be deleted unless storage is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the processing is subject under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject. Such a legal obligation is represented by the statutory retention obligations, which amount to e.g. 10 years (for accounting and payroll data) or 6 years (for commercial correspondence). During the period of the retention obligations, the data is blocked, after which it is deleted.
IX. CONTACT AND COMMUNICATION
In case of questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
On our website, for the purpose of correspondence with us, you can also enter the personal data provided in the input fields provided there.
This data will only be processed for this correspondence with you and for the purpose for which you have provided us with the data in each case as part of this communication, such as to process your enquiries or to contact you at your request. In this case, the processing of personal data is carried out with your consent and is then permissible pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. We do not pass on this data without your consent. We delete your data in this respect when the purpose for which you provided us with your data has been fulfilled or completed and we are not entitled or obliged to continue storing it for legal reasons. You can revoke your consent at any time. To do so, simply send us an informal message by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The legality of the data processing operations pursued until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
X. OTHER PROCESSING ON THE BASIS OF A LEGITIMATE INTEREST
Where necessary, we process your data beyond the actual performance of a contract concluded with you or consent given by you in order to protect the legitimate interests of us or third parties, unless a weighing of individual cases shows that your legitimate fundamental rights and freedoms, which require the protection of personal data, prevail (cf. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). This may include:
- Advertising, insofar as you have not objected to the use of your data;
- Assertion of legal claims and defence in legal disputes;
- Ensuring IT security and IT operations;
- Prevention and investigation of criminal offences;
- Measures for business management and further development of services and products.
(1) In so far as you have given us consent to process personal data for specific, additional purposes (e.g. receipt of the newsletter), this data processing will be based on this consent. We will provide details of the contents of the consent when you request it.
(2) Consent is always voluntary. If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time. The legal basis for data processing based on consent is Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO.
(3) Any further processing of your personal data will only be carried out if you have given us your consent to do so and we are thus entitled to process your personal data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO. In some areas of our website, you have the option of giving such explicit consent. In each case, we will inform you of the purpose for which the data will be processed in the event of your consent and how long we will store this personal data.
XII. OBJECTION OR REVOCATION AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Where we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.
(4) If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com.
XIII. WEB ANALYTICS
Use of Google Analytics / IP anonymisation / browser plugin / demographic characteristics with Google Analytics / order data processing with Google
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. IP anonymisation is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- This website uses the demographic characteristics function of Google Analytics. This allows reports to be created that contain statements about the age, gender and interests of page visitors. This data comes from Google's interest-based advertising and from visitor data from third-party providers. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can deactivate this function at any time through the ad settings in your Google account or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as described in section XIII (4) above ( objection to data collection ).
- We have concluded an order data processing contract with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Information from the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/, Overview of data protection: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/4597324?hl=en, as well as the data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en.
XIV. SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG-IN'S
We use social media plug-ins from Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest on our website on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to publicise our company. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by the respective provider. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website as best as possible. Our buttons in this regard function as external links, so that no information is transmitted to one of these providers without clicking on one of the buttons. If you do not want the aforementioned social networks to collect data about the use of our website, please do not click on the aforementioned buttons. You can recognise the providers of the plugins by the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo.
When the user clicks on one of the buttons, he or she is redirected to the website of the respective provider. In the process, the URL of the current page is passed as a parameter. We have no influence on whether or how the providers use this date for evaluation.
In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the greyed-out box.
We have no influence on the data collected and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as a usage profile and uses this for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will help you avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, e.g. confirm the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the needs-based design of Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, can be found in the
On our website, we use social plugins of the social network Pinterest, which is operated by Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA ("Pinterest"). When you call up a page that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Pinterest servers. The plugin transmits log data to the Pinterest server in the USA. This log data may contain your IP address, the address of the websites visited that also contain Pinterest functions, the type and settings of the browser, the date and time of the request, your use of Pinterest and cookies.
Further information on the purpose, scope and further processing and use of the data by Pinterest, as well as your rights in this regard and options for protecting your privacy, can be found in the Pinterest data protection information: https://about.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy
XV. PLUGINS AND TOOLS
(1) EMBEDDED YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube site operated by Google. The operator of the corresponding plugins for displaying these videos is:
901 Cherry Ave.
When you visit the website with YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. This tells YouTube which website you are visiting. If you are logged into your YouTube account (Google account), YouTube can assign your surfing behaviour to you personally. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account (Google account) beforehand.
YouTube is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) GOOGLE WEB FONTS
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to Google's servers. This informs Google that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used.
(3) GOOGLE MAPS
This site uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission.
Google Maps is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and to make it easy to find the places we indicate on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
XVI. DATA SECURITY - SSL ENCRYPTION
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. Our servers are secured by means of firewalls and virus protection.
We also use SSL or TLS encryption (SSL = Secure Sockets Layer; TLS = Transport Layer Security; SSL is the previous designation of TLS) within your website visit. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://", and also by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
XVII. WHEN REGISTERING FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
(1) If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1lit.a DSGVO, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Only your e-mail address is required for sending the newsletter. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter and unsubscribe at any time. You can declare your revocation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint. You can also unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link.
(5) Your data will only be forwarded to third parties if this is permitted by law or you have consented to the forwarding. This is the case, for example, if the forwarding of the data serves the fulfilment of contractual obligations towards the user and the postal address is passed on to a forwarding company after a shop order. Or if the data is requested by competent authorities such as law enforcement agencies.
Your personal data will in no way be sold or forwarded to third parties for advertising purposes or for the purpose of creating user profiles.
XVIII. USE OF OUR WEBSHOP AND PAYMENT PROVIDERS (PayPal and Amazon Payments)
(1) If you wish to place an order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we require for the processing of your order. The mandatory information required for the processing of contracts is marked separately, other information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. To the extent necessary, your payment data will be transmitted to service providers such as credit card institutions for the purpose of processing the transaction, or collected directly by the latter and processed there. We may also pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
On our website we offer, among other things, payment via PayPal. The provider of this payment service is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal").
If you select payment via PayPal, the payment data you enter will be transmitted to PayPal. The transmission of your data to PayPal is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO (consent) and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO (processing for the performance of a contract). You have the option to revoke your consent to data processing at any time. A revocation does not affect the validity of past data processing operations. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
We also offer payment via Amazon Payments on our website. All personal data disclosed to or collected by Amazon Payments is controlled primarily by Amazon Payments s. c. a. as the controller and secondarily by Amazon EU SARL, Amazon Services Europe SARL and Amazon Media EU SARL, all three located at 5, Rue plaetis L 2338 Luxembourg. Further information at: https://pay.amazon.co.uk/help/201751600?ld=APDELPADirect.
The transfer of your data to Amazon is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO (consent) and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO (processing for the performance of a contract). You have the option to revoke your consent to data processing at any time. A revocation does not affect the validity of past data processing operations.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for future purchases. When you create an account under "My Account", the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all further data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we restrict processing after two years, i.e. your data is only used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
XIX. FORWARDING OF YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES - DATA TRANSMISSION WHEN CONCLUDING A CONTRACT FOR ONLINE SHOPS; TRADERS AND GOODS DISPATCH - TRANSPORT SERVICES DHL OR DPD
(1) We only transmit personal data to third parties if this is necessary within the framework of the contract processing, for example to the companies entrusted with the delivery of the goods or to the credit institution commissioned with the payment processing. Further transmission of data does not take place or only if you have expressly consented to the transmission. Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, for example for advertising purposes. The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
(2) Shipping by the transport service provider DHL (DHL Paket GmbH, Sträßensweg 10, 53113 Bonn) and DPD (DPD Deutschland GmbH, Wailandtstraße 1, 63741 Aschaffenburg), Rössle AG passes on the user's e-mail address to DHL or DPD before the goods are ordered for the purpose of coordinating a delivery date, provided the user has expressly consented to this in the following wording:
"I consent to my e-mail address being passed on to DHL or DPD so that DHL or DPD can contact me by e-mail about the delivery of the goods for the purpose of coordinating a delivery date or providing status information about the delivery of the goods. I may revoke my consent given in this regard at any time."
Otherwise, Rössle AG will only pass on the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DHL or DPD. In this case, prior coordination of the delivery date with DHL or DPD or the transmission of status information of the shipment delivery is not possible.
XX. YOUTH PROTECTION
Children and young people with limited legal capacity are generally not allowed to transmit any personal data to our website without the consent of their parents or custodians. Under no circumstances will Rössle AG knowingly collect personal data obtained from children or young people with limited legal capacity or use it in any way or disclose it to third parties without authorization.
XXI. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
From time to time it may be necessary to update this data protection information, for example due to new legal or regulatory requirements as well as new offers on our website. We will inform you at this point. In general, we recommend that you call up this data protection notice regularly to check whether there have been any changes. You can tell whether changes have been made, among other things, by the fact that the status given at the bottom of this document has been updated.
As per August 2021